Monday, February 21, 2011

Annabel Chong Dp Cook

Recetas: Pollo a la Coca-Cola y Ketchup

Good! How are you? I in hotel, I have not yet installed in a house .... but to see if it is suddenly here I can not cook or do nothing at all! Today my first day was very stressful, but normal good is always first to I do the job! Well until I made the site, and meet someone and that ....
Let
prepared
is input that was already made, because I knew that this week could not do anything new, and as I managed to connect via mobile internet I will be able to update! (I promised). This recipe, famous on the Internet will not know who the original author but the fact is it is very easy and is good quality, although the first seems a little "filth"! Good hands in the kitchen!



Ingredients:
  • 1 / 2 kg chicken
  • A can of Coca-Cola
  • envelope onion soup mix.
  • A stream of ketchup (or barbecue sauce)




Blocks:
  • In the pressure cooker with a little oil, we take the chicken and let it brown a little.


  • While in a bowl, threw a can of Coca-Cola with the onion soup and mix.

  • We add a dash of ketchup to the chicken and then we take the mixture of Coca-Cola with the soup. If it is a pressure cooker are approximately 7 minutes at point 1, in a normal pot about 14, and if we do it in a saucepan until we see that it is done!


I hope you have enjoyed a kiss and
Enjoy la dolce vita:)

PD: thanks for the encouragement and luck in my new city!



0 comments:

Post a Comment