Hello! How are you? My good news is that I have a house:) and my bad news is that I have not yet material here to do DIY, and I have a desire to make plans .... but hey time to time!
feel to be a bit "careless" with the blog, I'm updating everything I like, but it's not laziness, I promise I think a lot in "iloveladolcevita" but I'm finding complicated ....!!!!
Today I leave with a prescription salt, which was saved (it's famous for the Internet, but I think the blog is original zerogluten) and is very "workaround" is not difficult and is quite original! !
Be inspired .....
and is the recipe ....
- 2 eggs large or 3 if medium
- 1 package of sausage (use the cheese filling, you are going very well!)
- 150 grams of flour
- Salt Pepper
- Powder Cheese (Parmesan or one that is not very smooth flavor)
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 130 ml of milk
- 1 on ; yeast
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (the one with balls)
- Another tablespoon mustard normal.
- Preheat oven to 180 º.
- Sift the flour and yeast.
- Mix the eggs and mustard and add the flour and baking powder just sift.
- pieces is served like a cake cutting and can be taken with ketchup and mustard to make it more like a hot dog cake!
Well I hope you have enjoyed a kiss
and Enjoy la dolce vita:)