Monday, February 28, 2011

Fotos De Long Dong Silver Nu

Recipes: Hot Dog Cake

Hello! How are you? My good news is that I have a house:) and my bad news is that I have not yet material here to do DIY, and I have a desire to make plans .... but hey time to time!

feel to be a bit "careless" with the blog, I'm updating everything I like, but it's not laziness, I promise I think a lot in "iloveladolcevita" but I'm finding complicated ....!!!!

Today I leave with a prescription salt, which was saved (it's famous for the Internet, but I think the blog is original zerogluten) and is very "workaround" is not difficult and is quite original! !

Be inspired .....


and is the recipe ....



Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs large or 3 if medium
  • 1 package of sausage (use the cheese filling, you are going very well!)
  • 150 grams of flour
  • Salt Pepper
  • Powder Cheese (Parmesan or one that is not very smooth flavor)
  • 50 ml olive oil
  • 50 ml sunflower oil
  • 130 ml of milk
  • 1 on ; yeast
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (the one with balls)
  • Another tablespoon mustard normal.


Blocks:
  • Preheat oven to 180 ยบ.
  • Sift the flour and yeast.
  • Mix the eggs and mustard and add the flour and baking powder just sift.
  • then milk tempered with oil in the microwave and add it too.
  • Stir in cheese and salt and pepper.
  • We
  • sausages in the flour and give you tap it to fall off excess flour.
  • We take a rectangular mold and deep (type plumcake) and greased with butter and pour flour, also to prevent sticking.
  • We put a little of the mixture and half the sausages and mix again.
  • I go into the oven and should be done in about 30 minutes, but you know it is better to watch and go see if it is done! For this long prick with a needle and see if it comes out blotchy. If it leaves stained, is still not done, if it comes it's time to clean out the cake!



  • pieces is served like a cake cutting and can be taken with ketchup and mustard to make it more like a hot dog cake!


Well I hope you have enjoyed a kiss
and Enjoy la dolce vita:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment