Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiffany Christmas Commercial 2010

DIY FASHION: Jersey con corazón (Sweater with heart)

Hello! What are you doing? I regulín days .... play quite a few changes and little time, so I is still difficult to update as expected, but hopefully soon things will soften and get more time to blog!

this project, I did a long time since I was unable to make new projects lately, it's no big deal, but perhaps inspire someone .... you never know! I feel the jersey out so wrinkled, it was the poor in the closet .... So with the week following Valentine's Day and hearts everywhere ....




Materials:
Jersey
  • basic
  • Sequins, Felt .....
If you have a basic jersey that you be a bit boring, you can always put a little fun!! In this case, I got a heart made of sequins, which you can do it or buy it directly from a haberdashery! You can also do it with felt and sew! Although the photos, seems to be very twisted heart I put it so that when the jersey is as a good one. So I recommend, as always, probároslo and mark where you most like to put it there!







A kiss, and
Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment