Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why Does Old Spice Burn

I LOVE ....









Good! How are you ??.... I am uploading an "I love" my survival kit!. I'm giving it to my mother, my new destination and to despair when open ... and this week has been a bit disastrous, as I returned to Madrid fell out the car window and had to go all the way dead with cold and with a horrible noise as .... then again here, we broke a glass jar of tomato stains us all that we brought in a bag and the bag ... after putting to bed the new blanket that my mother had given me and it came in is closed bag having a gum that some joker had stuck, then I went to dry my hair and it sparks and died .... all this, this week I have broken two radiators in the house, the DTT and the control of the garage .... apparently seen and needed some relax and do something I like, so I decided to open the survival kit! is a "leadership book" (not very well because it is named), but the fact is that there comes a cookbook mini muffins sweet and salty, and two silicone molds to make them!
The truth is that I do not think it worthwhile, as molds are not much and the recipes are a little scam, is a core of sweet and salty core and the rest just add ingredients! Recipes addition are made to go about 28 cupcakes and do not match the number that comes into the molds, which includes the book .....

In the next update I tell you that as a result of this experiment, and hang up the recipe if you like me!
A kiss and Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)

Have a nice weekend!

PD: Thanks for reading my follow .... and especially to the 40 fans!


0 comments:

Post a Comment