Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cost To Install Thermostat In Refrigerator




As my definition constantly looking librepensante utopia. I've always been fascinated by the term and the word itself, I think every human being worthy of the name (there are too @ s sheep) has hosted inside and dreams their utopian society. No time in history where stories have not appeared or reflections of a society or utopian world. One of the works that have impressed me most is that of Campanella and Sun City, as this Dominican in 1602 mixing theology and metaphysics in a sublime way. Since it was not pursued by the Inquisition. In my dreams different utopian society exploits this neo-conservative and monopolistic system, based of course the republic, I think to a healthier, because anarchism in wider society is almost unimaginable. Chasing Utopia is spread your wings and do not set limits to your imagination, some day I dare to write about my utopian society, now I'm content with the release of my first book. Meanwhile take my utopia in the heart

Men have forgotten this verdad_dijo the zorro_Pero you should not forget it. Respopnsable are always what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment