Monday, May 2, 2011

How To Remove Mucius From A Baby Throath

Oath Musketeer ...

As Musketeer Sister, I swear:
* Accompanying my other sisters, giving all my love and affection possible.
* Mourn their sorrows and joys laugh, even in the distance, beyond everything.
* out in defense of any of my sisters, if any is necessary.
* Defending the slogan "All for one and one for all", typical of the Musketeers.
* Be her friend, confidante, and honestly say my opinions.
* Recommend to my sisters when they need and support each of their decisions.
* Be always present, regardless of the thousands of miles that can become detached.
* Wishing you happiness and success of my sisters, and collaborate to achieve much sleep they have.
* Never fail, never lose hope and always look forward ... Because I'm Sister
Musketeer, always swear to defend my name. O is in the hands of my other sisters make me pay for my fault.


What is this nonsense? ask you. Something my dear Erzengel to for his sisters Musketeers armed. One of them, I have Erz, Danline, Sea and Nana as friends and sisters in the distance:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment