Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Og Mudbone Jenna Haze

I LOVE ....


Hello! How about the weekend? Maximized I have to rest because I was tired of the week ... and the weather have not asked much to leave, do not in your cities, but Madrid has not stopped raining for a moment!

The post today is one of celebration, on the one hand by "Eleanor the trunk, which has given me Girl Blogger Award, and made me very excited, because it is the first prize I give the blog!





receiving the award, I have to answer these questions ....



Why did you decide to create you a blog?
I've always loved doing crafts, and recipes, but when I finished the race and while work was still more to have more free time, and I thought I should get a daily blog as a small digital , where you can keep the things I do!! Also Like I am inspired by very many blogs, perhaps someone could inspire with mine ..! And although every time I see him less and less sense as I have little time, I'm still trying to update ...!!!
What is the name given to by title your blog?
After spending a bad phase in my life, I realized that life is too short and we must enjoy it, and so the idea of \u200b\u200b"la dolce vita"! Good is hard to explain it better ... ..
;
What are the topics on my blog and that you base specifically?
My blog about the things that I like, and is divided into three sections: DIY (do it yourself), recipes, and I LOVE where I put little things that I like !!!...
And for my part, I give this award to
http://loveshoppingandfashion.blogspot.com/
the other hand, a few days ago I passed the
so I'm very happy! Many thanks to all who follow me and forgive me that is so mess with my blog and updates!!

A besito y Enjoy La Dolce Vita:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment