Monday, March 7, 2011

Customize Bmx Bike Colors

Recipe: Mini Cupcakes Nutella


Good morning girls! What are you doing?? I have lost internet connection so I'm finding very difficult to upgrade ... but I promised, so .... here are the mini cupcakes for my survival kit!

The truth is that they are quite rich and is a very easy recipe, because as you see I have almost no utensils here, did not have a container mix the ingredients, so use a pot! And it takes very little time to become! As molds you can use these silicone ice cube trays from the Chinese, but you have no special ....!!


Mini Cupcakes Nutella


Ingredients
  • 2 large eggs 150 grams
  • flour 125 grams butter
  • 150 grams of sugar
  • 2 tablespoons
  • milk 1 teaspoon baking
  • 1 tablespoon of Nutella



Step by step:

  • Beat eggs with sugar until a white paste



  • Sift the flour and yeast ( yes you do not nothing happens, in fact I did not) and we add to the mixture (the eggs and sugar) until a homogeneous mass.



  • incorporate the butter should be at room temperature, but only a few seconds putting it in the micro (professional cooks know me I was to read this) and milk to the batter and mix well

  • added a spoonful of Nutella to the batter and whisk it once well blended q we put 20 minutes in the refrigerator


  • Preheat oven to 220 º
  • Pour the batter into the pan, previously greased to prevent sticking
  • I go into the oven and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes at 220 º (keep in mind that if they take color very quickly is that the oven is very strong and it is better to lower the temperature).
  • finally lowered the temperature to 180 degrees and leave for 3 to 6 minutes (you know you can test with a skewer to see if they are made).


  • And this is the result of the mini cupcakes perfect with a good tea or coffee





Well I hope you have enjoyed a kiss
and Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment