Monday, March 28, 2011

Does Old Spice Burn Skins



Good morning! ! ?..... How about I hope you are well and that you take the time change well ....!!!

Today I share with you / as a quick recetilla and serves as a use for everything. In this case I fill it with bacon and turkey (because both expired) and brie cheese to have a little taste ... but they can be filled with many
...!!! things

Ingredients:
  • A sheet of puff
  • 2 or 3 slices of bacon
  • Some
  • Turkey
  • given
  • Some Cheese Sandwich
  • Some
  • Brie cheese gratin
  • 1 egg (for painting)


Blocks:

  • Preheat oven to 180 º.
  • We develop the pastry sheet and we do a diagonal cut as shown in the photo.
  • After we put in the center, cheese and turkey sandwich.

  • And above we Brie ....

  • and then close it ..... if you do not very clear as it closes and the next tell me to do, what detail! Anyway, if you seems difficult it can close like a Neapolitan you put the ingredients in the center, and shut up with a half above ingredients and then the other.

  • Paint with egg, sprinkle with cheese, and we put in the oven, until we see that is done (about 15 minutes in my oven)! Me how I'm .... I hope you enjoy!


A kiss and Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment