Friday, March 18, 2011

Wax Machines For Arthritis

DIY FASHION: Stars Necklace


Good! What are you? ... this post was scheduled for Friday but not because it is audience ...!!! I go home, so my retirement lasted less spiritual than I thought .... but the weekend as you can imagine has been a bit chaotic between moving and take the opportunity to get close to failure!

Today I'll show you how I made a necklace with a little felt and string because they do not want this blog to focus only on recipes that I also love to DIY, but do not draw much time lately to make them! Well I am not curl and I will teach ....

Materials:
  • chain
    approximately 1 meter.
  • Some black felt.
  • black thread and needle.

Blocks:
  • With a draw chalk on the felt a few stars of about 3 cm size (from one side to another of the star), I made four, but that as we please you!

  • then cut the stars. if you want that are more symmetrical, use one of these to draw the other over the felt.

  • We take the chain, I wanted to make a stretch longer than the other and cut a chain length of 60 cm and 40, and joined with a ring and turn the attaching the collar as in the photo.

  • Depues sewed the stars a bit random in the chain, with black thread.

  • And this is the result!

A kiss and Have a Nice Weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment