Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What Is Mandingo Club

DIY FASHION: Turquoise Necklace (Turquoise's necklace)



Good Morning! What are you doing?
The other day I'm not sure who was peeping through the Internet, and I found this photo of Megan Fox The truth is that I usually fix a lot on their outfits, but this caught my attention because it is a look very easy to copy, simply a LBD will be able to be word of honor, black heels and a flashy necklace that is the protagonist. Then I remembered that several years ago someone had given me some stones "like" (and I guess yours will be good ).... and I started to copy! The only drawback is that only had stones to make a return .... but hey better than nothing! jajajaja

..... It was my inspiration



materials .... I used a few "turquoise", a bit of nylon, a latch and a needle. If you like
hacéroslo to all these things you can find in a bead store.




First
you have to thread a needle and put the stones one to one .....



Once all the stones are passed through the nylon, then a knot at each end with a closing party in each .... and voila!


Well is is a little idea to copy ....!!!! sure you have these basics in your wardrobe!



I hope you have enjoyed a kiss and
Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment