Monday, March 14, 2011

Wach Brent Everett Free

Recipe: Tuna Stuffed Potatoes

!!!!¿ That Good morning are you?? How about the Carnival ?.... have this really feel so abandoned, but I've been without internet and I'm trying to fix it, but I really do not forget you! scheduled to leave things go up automatically this weekend and also hope to regain my connection to these days!

Today I'm a very easy and quick recipe, potatoes stuffed with tuna (although you can fill with ham and cheese, bacon or whatever you paste !!!). I put quantities to make 3 or 4 potatoes but in reality we know that the kitchen is not science but art so they can put more or less quantities! Well here goes .....


Ingredients:

  • 3 or 4 potatoes equal as possible
  • 1 large can or 2 small tuna in oil.
  • 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
  • cheese gratin
Oregano Blocks:
  • We wash the potatoes, prick with a fork and put them on a plate with a pool of salt. The go into the microwave for 5 minutes, remove from water and we turn around and another 5 minutes in the microwave. Once after 10 minutes, turn to spike the punch if trapasa is that they are made, but we put more time on micro.


  • Cut in half and empty.
  • Put the stuffed potatoes in a bowl with tuna and two tablespoons of tomato sauce, and mix everything well.

  • Fill the potatoes with the mixture, sprinkle some oregano and grated cheese and we put in the oven to broil! On how long, nose to tell you exactly, until you see the cheese is melted! I do not care a bit more like me!

  • and ready to eat! I hope you enjoy it and try it!

A
Saluditos and Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment