Saturday, April 9, 2011

Basketball Officiating Training Camps In Florida

I LOVE .....


Hello! How are you ?.... I've been this week courses and has been really stressful, so to see if this week is quieter and I can devote myself to blog a little more ... I apologize for having left it so!

Today I take the good weather to go to spend the day at the Warner, and seeing this picture, I thought it was very true what they say .... life in a sense is like a rollercoaster when is a "bump" you react by yelling or raising the hands and enjoy ...!!! I also read another reflection he said that life is not like a roller coaster and we enjoy the "downs" and do not enjoy the 'ups "and I think it is true .... so in any case I hope you enjoy it as much as possible the weekend, I'll pass mountain rollercoaster Russian .... and yes, raise the arms in each drop!




A kiss and Enjoy la dolce vita:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment