Saturday, April 23, 2011

Where To Ride Dirt Bikes In Nj

Happy World Book Day! + IMM # \u200b\u200b3 + Tour Coming to my shelf

I have not been home today, so I could not upload this post before, but still wanted make it:)
Happy Book Day dear readers, writers, editors, translators, proofreaders and all all those who enjoy a good book and laugh with him, excited, sad, anxious, angry, happy, travel, know, learn, inspire, dream, and to release any tear, why not!
Happy International Day the Book to all !

Today all Argentines can be proud before the honor to know that ...
Buenos Aires is the World Book Capital 2011!
This distinction, awarded each year to a different city, is a recognition of the work it has been developed to promote books and reading and is otherwise a great opportunity for readers, writers , editors, translators, states and businesses to band together for a year in search of a common goal: the holding word.
Buenos Aires has always been a city of books. Its libraries, its publishing ventures, its literary journals, its public libraries and popular, celebrated and award-winning authors, their readers are reading the book and the pillars of the identity of Buenos Aires.
If you want, you can see on this page all the info about the different events that will be performed in the city, including the International Book Fair:) Hopefully I can travel to Baires and give me a little walk, we'll see if there's opportunity ...

☼ ~ ~

On the other hand, I'm bringing the IMM # \u200b\u200b3, which is already about a month since I ascended one.
This time only two books, my last two acquisitions, they are:
  • Run or Die , by James Dashner. I read it last month if my calculations do not fail me, I really liked their respective review and had gone for a while and you can read by clicking here if you have not already done so.
  • And Blood Kisses of Jeaniene Frost. I bought the book because the review we wrote Adri and just recently got the blog, (click here ). I really wanted to read something about vampires again and, as in the library that I did not have the third in the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison, I have it yet *.*, I decided to take a chance on this. I have already read the first four chapters and I can tell you that I will really like:)

~ ☼ ~

addition I wanted to show what is so far in my own little library ^ ^ that little by little grows. Because my house is full of books, one day I have to throw a revolver the library of my mother, to see that meeting there, but these are my dear treasures: 3. I took them out of the rack and ugly that I have stacked on the desktop, as you can see in the picture, to show them better.
There we go!

(that head you see in the image background is intended to be nothing more and nothing less than Lestat ^ ^, my sister made pottery for a school report -and I will labored-xD)

Stack Left:
  • Run or Die, James Dashner
  • Besos de Sangre, Frost Jeaniene
  • Shadowhunters, City of West , Cassandra Clare
  • The Body Snatchers ,
  • Anne Rice Memnoch the Devil Anne Rice
  • Blood Canticle, Anne Rice Interview
  • with the Vampire, Anne Rice
  • She, who had everything , Angela Becerra
  • When Life uncombed you (book of stories from various authors unknown)
Here I missed several books of Anne Rice, who at this moment should be one of my sisters. The Queen of the Damned, The Vampire Lestat, The Vampire Armand, Merrick and I think it was Blood and Gold, which I have not read yet.
central stack: the already mega-archi-known Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. My dogs already have about 4-5 years, so they are quite yellow and marked xD, but in their time I have paid half of what they cost now .. x)
  • Dawn Eclipse
  • New Moon
  • Twilight
Stack right:
  • Sinsajo , Suzanne Collins
  • In Flames , Suzanne Collins
  • The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
  • Wicked Witch Never Dies, Kim Harrison
  • The Good, the Bad and the Witch , Kim Harrison
  • Hush Hush , Becca Fitzpatrick Eternity
  • , Alyson Noel
  • ARC (advance copy of the first chapters) Ahiris Children of Jenny Mai Nuyen and Ruby Gier Kerstin
  • Dark , Lauren Kate Showers
  • , Cielo Latini
And that was all there on my shelf! (Or at least so far, and without my other shelves of books)

~ ☼ ~

Closing our emotional moment by World Book Day wanted to let this image I found and I liked to share with you:) As they say ... A picture is worth a thousand words! And incidentally, the accompanying words of Neruda that moved me much, I hope you like it ^ ^

(You can click on the image to enlarge and read more)


0 comments:

Post a Comment