Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Complementary Angles In Real Life

ink key in the newspaper V: "Dark and Hush Hush: hand in the new literary fashion "and" Literature in the network "guest

good good: D
Today finally update my blog, and I bring you another of the notes I wrote for newspaper La Capital of my city. A while ago I forgot to upload here, it came back in February, can not remember exactly the date, and since we are very excited tod @ s @ s with the advent of Crescendo and Dark: The Power of Darkness our country, I take to leave the note in which I speak just a little bit of these two sagas. The footnote is mine, then was just starting to grow my little place in the literary blogosphere seemed like a good idea to comment a little about this world. ^ ^

can click on the image to enlarge and read better:)

And by the way, note that I installed a new system to comment on the blog ! It is no blogger, but click on the comment button to choose which account they want to do it (facebook, twitter, google, yahoo, etc.) I felt very comfortable and easy to use, especially for those without blogger account and would like to discuss with a profile. So I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think! If I notice that failure or find it uncomfortable return to the traditional blogger:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment