Monday, April 25, 2011

Freeftvmidnighthot.com

Recipe: Strawberry-Almond Muffins (Strawberry and almond feet)


Monday Monday! What are you doing? I hope the Easter I have felt great, and I have had time to disconnect and do all those things that you like and do not normally have time!
I returned yesterday from the beach, and although the weather was pretty bad (like most all of you / as if you have not left Spain), but well worth it to me for bike rides, the little game the blades, and others!

Today
plays recipe .... sweet (pardon the operation which are with bikini ).....


Ingredients:
  • 6 egg whites
  • 185 gr melted butter
  • 125 grams ground almonds 240
  • gr powdered sugar 75 gr
  • purpose flour 100 gr
  • strawberry



Blocks:
  • Preheat oven to 200-210 degrees.
  • In a bowl, threw the egg whites and whisk lightly with a fork.
  • Add the butter (melted in microwave), ground almonds and icing sugar.



  • then add the flour (I sift, but not necessary) and stir until well blended.


  • freeze in a bag we put the mass and close the top. Prepare a tray of muffins and we put the capsules of paper. When you are ready, cut the tip of the bag and fill it like in the picture. If you have no bags to freeze, simply fill the capsules with a pair of spoons. Not carrying yeast, do not increase greatly in size, so filling enough. The dough as the recipe is for 12, but I think it came out about 24.

  • Cut strawberries into thin slices and put them up like decorative cupcakes.




  • Place in the oven about 25 minutes. Better check to see if the skewer comes out dry. When they are, the Let stand for 5 minutes in pans.
  • If you like you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top. (I did not do because I thought they were already sufficiently sweet that amount of butter, which to my taste is a bit excessive, and when you repeat the recipe I use less)

  • And this was the result! I love them I think are very rustic, perfect for a picnic go to the field if it were not so allergic (with I would be happy with my wicker basket and my checkered tablecloth)!


a kiss Well, Happy Monday Night back holy!
Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment