Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rape And Wearing Of Girdles

Waiting on Wednesday: The Children of Ahiris (Jenny Mai Nuyen)

This time I bring a book to which I have really wanted him in a while, in Spain was published by the library They of Montena, and our country has not yet arrived. But because the publisher gave me their Pimero chapters along with the first of Ruby a promotional copy, and my English cousin did me the favor to receive and send it to me, I could get used to the idea and I liked it a lot. Hopefully come to our shores one day I read the whole thing!
here
Read my brief review .



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event created by the blog Breaking the Spine which is to highlight books that are waiting to be read.


The author is German and has already published several books, although it is really very young. Is very well written, I think is a very cute book worthwhile. The fantasy world created Jenny was wonderful and I completely enveloped me (but only read the first chapters), the characters seem real from head to toe, but still elven blood runs through his veins.

Children of Ahris - Jenny Mai Nuyen

Revenge, jealousy, love, betrayal, honor ... All the ingredients that will delight lovers of the great novels.
Myrdanos Haradonos and have never lived together in peace. In the last major battle myrdanos suffer the most humiliating defeats. A group of children, women and old men, led by Alas, a boy of only eleven years old, able to survive and take refuge in the caves of the rocks. Everyone tries to forget. All but two wings, for nine years, fed a single sentiment: revenge.
been nine years and no more powerful human kingdom Haradon.
However, disturbing rumors circulate that the king wants Myrdhan Morgwyn of return from exile. Revyn, a young haradono, wants no war, and therefore decided to be a humble stable boy who cares for the few wild dragons that have been captured by hunters. soon discover that you have the rare ability to train these legendary animals, and that can only mean one thing: power. Alas-Revyn, Revyn-Wings, heads and tails of a coin, heroes and villains at the same time, condemned to meet a cruel fate that determine the future of those who surround them. This is her story ...

author's Web


0 comments:

Post a Comment