Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cranberry Juice In Stool

in flesh and blood + Other curiosities

Hello hello!
I make this short entry but I wanted to leave it quite late today:)

First, tell the blog has reached (and exceeded) and 150 followers! ♥ And last week has already served 9 months (how fast spent!) and I'm very happy and very grateful to all of you for giving me this little corner in the vast literary blogosphere, because! Without you it would not be n to d to ! Thanks! ☺ ☻


On the other hand, to express in my blog on a story we have heard and I guess because it has spread all over the internet for like a virus (? ) I have chosen the actors playing Peeta and Gale in adaptation film The Hunger Games and are (respectively), these two guys ...


And on this election I would like the following either spit in my soul and I offended anyone please (and would be a great pleasure for me to read it and let me a nice or nasty comments, all are welcome)

If they break down a little skin and cut off the supply of food for another month and a few more tweaks, and maybe just maybe we envision a small little light at the end of the tunnel, some small, tiny insignificant similarity with the images we've created for these kids in our heads. may not be so bad after all , I know Liam (and I have no desire to Google it right now, my apologies), but the other I've seen fleetingly chaboncĂ­n (because I ate the whole movie) in Tharabita Magic World or whatever you type (xD), and since then was a small and merely acted as well, we want to believe that now ( few several years later) will dazzle us with his skills actorilĂ­ficos (?)

What I will say I can not help it, is that this guy, in my opinion, a terrible face of PAN (jjajjjaj xD) , so give it a plus. And in the Blond guys (if you see with closed eyes), I think we could discern a certain "revenge" and boy a bit cold and distant that our beloved baker.

Read (or see, rather) between lines (pore / cheek / eyebrow / makeup Hollywood) tribute dear! We have already taken a kick to the liver with the horrible and shameful and horrified asquerroroso casting and production of the series Crepusculiana. Let us not jump the vena cava yet! I will not tell us to have hope, NO , only that we pa - one hundred - ence. I do not think Jennifer, and Liam and the other Tharabithense look or Stwart Kristen (is writing this?), Or Robberto Patta. Patience and water and garlic (to hold it and fuck) Nobody forces us to see the movie after it? And if these guys ugly shit, always have the books and our consciences. ^ ^


And finally I tell them that soon maybe tomorrow I will bring a long exclusive flower a guest post a writer best known as . Stay tuned / os!


0 comments:

Post a Comment