Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How To Make A Salon Blueprint

DIY FASHION: Leather Collar With MiniLazo (Necklace with leather minibow)


Hello! How are you ?.... I surviving to Monday ... had left a post scheduled, but not because lately I can not update properly .....

I must confess that I have a creativity crisis is unusual because during the day I think of many things, but when I get home I do not know which one and in the end I get no .... so that's another reason for which update as soon ....!!!

gossiping fabric remnants that I have kept, I found this piece of "sky", and wanted to make me a necklace similar to one I did for quite some time (and I just realized I've not taught!), but with a much more discretito loop and "leather." The idea that it was real leather waste since it seemed to bore me and that would be much more complicated and complete, being so small it is just note the difference!!

This was the inspiration ....



Materials:
  • A piece of "skin." With a piece of 10x3 you have to spare (sky use, since it is easier to handle)
  • Chain (45 cm)
  • Silicone Gun
  • Scissors Needle
  • 2 rings

Blocks:

  • Cut a length of about 8 cm long and 2 cm wide. I say approximately because I did a good eye ... but I think that size and wanted to stay. Le
  • cut corners, as shown in the picture, to make it more beautiful when you paste it and not see the ugly behind.



    We
  • silicone gun to warm up, and it takes five minutes to be ready, and when it is stick the ends into the center as in the photo and press a little with your fingers to stay securely fastened.


  • Then take finger through the center of the loop, so that it takes a little way and cast a drop of silicone in the middle to stay with that form.

  • Cut a piece of 3 cm long by 1 cm wide and we stuck with the gun behind silicon.


  • With a needle make a few holes almost at the end of the right side and the same on the left, to put a ring on each side, since they are going to engage the chain.




  • We take the chain 45 cm (well depending on if you want it longer or shorter) , and the hooked end. In my case I get to me between the head without the need for closure, but if it gives you, or you put a lock or chain alargáis!

  • And this is the result! What do you think? (It's a shame not to appreciate in the photo the size of the loop)!



I hope you liked it .... a kiss!
Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment