Friday, April 15, 2011

Scandium Cost Per Gram

almond paste recipe ....

Hello ....!!! It's Friday, and well .... for Holy Week so .... good holiday for those lucky enough to have all week ... for me is my first "no week" holy .... is that with that name, it is logical that it was a week of vacation and only two days .... but hey better than nothing, so they make the best use. "You / as going to do something?

Today
upload a sweet recipe for you to enjoy a bit of the day, good recipe recipe can not be called because it is nonsense, and all by eye, and surely you know him as well ..... but I want to share how I stayed to myself .... here goes!



Ingredients:
  • A puff pastry rolled
  • Almond (you can buy the brand Mercadona)
  • sugar 1 egg


Blocks:
  • First we develop the puff pastry. We
  • to preheat the oven to 200 ยบ.
  • After we beat the egg (or egg if you prefer) and with a paint brush the pastry sheet.


  • Then strain almonds and sugar in large quantities .... not tell you an exact amount is a little rule of thumb ... (until I is more or less as in the photo below).
  • With a knife cut into rectangles.


  • Prepare a baking tray, you can use the release paper that came wrapped in puff pastry, and put some cakes, so they are not so close, and we introduce it in the oven until you have actually painted!


  • And this is the result! The truth is that they are catching only about 5 minutes to prepare plus 10 furnace, and as if they'd stay out of !!... pastries are also delicious! So you know if you get a surprise visit home to work and you'll see and are happy!


Well I take it, to take me a breakfast with a good tea ... Would you join?


PS: I take the week off blogueriles! I wish you all a great Easter, which I thrive and sleep that much!

A kiss
Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment