Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Roller Coster Tycoon 3 Platinum No Cd

DIY FASHION: flower headband (headband with a flower)

Good morning! so good .... and is doing a terrific time and it was time ... it is spring !!!!..... was too boring so cold, winter clothing and Brand is looking forward to putting on new clothes and colors, take a nice cold coca-cola in the sun!
I have always really wanted it all ... until my allergies I remember that not all good news, and I have to combine my mask for my mega-pollen and sunglasses with spring clothes!

So I with my desire to spring, I decided to celebrate by making a daisy headband (which is as close as I can be of a flower without getting fatal )....

This was the inspiration ....




And as I stay here .....
I have no pictures, but if you like the idea you need just one headset (sold in Primark fine bows pack of 4 colors to 1.5 €), felt white and yellow (better felt than normal fabric , because it gets stiff), silicone gun (or fabric glue), and a scissors.

And to make it, I recommend drawing a margarita on a sheet for use as a template. After the recortáis and calcáis on white felt. Trimmed, and made a circle on the yellow felt. The easiest thing I think paste with silicone gun (you can find in any craft store or Chinese, or on ebay). If you do not have a gun with silicone, you can sew a headband or trying to stick it with adhesive fabric.


feel that the quality of the picture is so bad, and not have a display as well is fantastic .... but I think you can serve to inspire you to make you one if you like how looks!

A kiss and Enjoy the Dolce Vita:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment